LendingTree.com

četvrtak, 26. srpnja 2007.

 

Home Equity Sales Manager


In his role as Sales Manager for LendingTree, Dan draws upon his experience as a teacher and high school basketball coach. He holds degrees in marketing and education from the University of Wisconsin, and taught in Minneapolis, Minnesota before coming to California and entering the mortgage industry.

"I think that really helped me to be a good leader, motivator and manager," says Dan. "I can leverage my teaching and coaching background on a daily basis with my agents on the floor. I'm in charge of 15 agents, but I also have to be a team player with the other managers and the rest of the staff, too. That's what has driven some of my success in this industry."

Dan began his career at LendingTree as an equity sales agent, and soon after was promoted to a management position. He appreciates the fact that the company believes in him, and he, in turn, believes in the vision of the company.

"It's exciting to have somebody in charge who takes the initiative to make changes prior to the market changing," adds Dan. "I think that's part of the reason why we are where we are today. It's just exciting. Individually it's exciting because I know there's going to be more growth for me here. But from a company standpoint, too, there's no cap - no ceiling as far as what we're going to accomplish."


Primjedbe: Objavi komentar

Pretplatite se na Objavi komentare [Atom]





<< Početna stranica
  • lendingtree.com
  • credit.com
  • loan.com
  • debt.com
  • insurance.com
  • california debt consolidat
  • debt destroy
  • debt consolidation lead
  • non profit debt consolidation
  • debt calculator
  • alstate insurance
  • adjuster insurance
  • insurance usaa
  • hotel motel
  • wickes furniture
  • dom i nekretnine
  • Arhive

    srpnja 2007   kolovoza 2007  

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Pretplatite se na Postovi [Atom]


    Legal Forms