LendingTree.com

četvrtak, 26. srpnja 2007.

 

Why Use Lending Tree Home Loans?

I started my mortgage search with a local mortgage broker. The first 30 minutes with him was tough and embarrassing. I learned my credit score was not so great (bad credit) and that my medium FICO score was only 535. Applying for credit can be embarrassing, especially in person when you have poor credit. After that day I went home and spent the next few weeks researching my credit report. Once I felt like I took care of all the important items on my report I didn't feel like going through the ordeal with the local mortgage broker again so I decided to try online.

LendingTree.com was everywhere when I started my online search. I did some research on them and this is what I found out:

I could not find any other online mortgage company that could come close to these credentials. So I went to their website and applied for a loan. The actual application is not a complete mortgage application but rather what Lending Tree does is take your credit profile and match it up with up to four qualified lenders from national, regional and local lenders within their network that will fund your home loan. After I completed my LendingTree form (which took only 6 minutes) I received my four offers.

The privacy and convenience of completing the paperwork online is what I really liked. There is nothing easier than applying for loan in the comfort of your own home. I also like the fact that I got four offers to compare. Some of the offers had different loan types with either combination of a fixed rate mortgage and/or an interest only mortgage.

Apply online at LendingTree.com

Primjedbe: Objavi komentar

Pretplatite se na Objavi komentare [Atom]





<< Početna stranica
  • lendingtree.com
  • credit.com
  • loan.com
  • debt.com
  • insurance.com
  • california debt consolidat
  • debt destroy
  • debt consolidation lead
  • non profit debt consolidation
  • debt calculator
  • alstate insurance
  • adjuster insurance
  • insurance usaa
  • hotel motel
  • wickes furniture
  • dom i nekretnine
  • Arhive

    srpnja 2007   kolovoza 2007  

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Pretplatite se na Postovi [Atom]


    Legal Forms